TAKE COLD AND COMPRESSION THERAPY ANYWHERE
Athletic Trainers know the value of cold and dynamic compression therapy to reduce pain and swelling, helping athletes get back in the game faster and stronger. That’s why more and more Athletic departments are choosing PowerPlay for exceptional treatment that can go wherever your game takes you.
No other cold and compression therapy system tops the convenience, value and flexibility of PowerPlay. At approximately one pound, PowerPlay is perfect for the training room or travel. The pump’s three ports each offer both cold and intermittent, pneumatic compression, giving you multiple therapy options.
- Travels conveniently between the training room, sporting events and home
- Aids in RICE (Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation) for joint and muscle recovery
- Re-freezable gel packs eliminate the need for messy ice and water, providing a more convenient, portable system
- Custom ice bags also available for when you don’t have freezer/refrigerator access
- Cordless operation for up to 8 hours
- Provides the flexibility for multiple joint therapy for up to three athletes or joints at once
- Improves circulation to reduce swelling, soreness and fatigue
- Priced far below other cold and compression systems—allowing you to purchase multiple units at the price of one competitive product
Visit PowerPlay in booth 7087 at the NATA Expo to check out our complete line of portable cold and compression therapy products. Take a break from the convention in our lounge, get a free demo of our system and enter to win an Apple Watch!